PocketBook is a versatile and all-cases-required applet for Android. Thanks to modular structure, each inclusive item of the tool serves to the individual target. Each of the text formats supported by the PocketBook utility has its personal peculiarities, so you will be definitely surprised diving into the product specialties and discovering its capabilities.
Primary PocketBook features
The program has a full set of appropriate functions and features, which assists to highlight each distinct module and functional element of the combine. Below the list of essential abilities of the tool is presented:
- full customization of reading experience, which uncovers by adjustment of text colors, layouts, size and much more;
- turning or scrolling pages by tapping or swiping on the edge of the display or by the volume keys application;
- use scroll, dual page or single page viewing modes;
- the perk of text searching, which results into the required word or phrase finding in the whole text content;
- make notes and highlight text;
- export of highlights and notes to an external file;
- adjustment of the display brightness during the reading process;
- the locking of screen orientation, which prevents changing the way the text is displayed on he mobile gadget while rotating the screen;
- fast and effective access to highlights, notes and table of contents;
- comfortable and transparent book navigation;
- the support of Adobe DRM;
- ODPS catalogs;
- ForaDict, GoldenDict and ABBYY Lingvo dictionaries support;
- embedded TTS module.
Download PocketBook for free from the official Google Play store page and you won’t regret, as far as this moderate-size applet will endow you with hundreds of hours of pleasant time-spending during the reading of another masterpiece of your favorite author.
The program supports text files of the following formats: rtf, cbt, cbr, cbz, html, chm, fb2, txt, pdb, mobi, DjVu, epub (Adobe DRM) and pdf (Adobe DRM).