BookReader for Mac OSPaid App
BookReader for Mac OS is a constantly updated program tool for electronic books viewing and reading. The utility includes a mass of relevant elements, which make operations with BookReader for Mac OS simple and comfortable. In addition, the quantity of supported formats exceeds 10. Such a high compatibility provides a product with splendid versatility and usability.
Primary BookReader for Mac OS features
The applet differs from the variety of alternative tools by the rich selection of individual contemporary items and features, the most of which are presented in the list below:
- the best support of Retina screen;
- the animation for page flipping effects;
- perfect optimization for Mac OS Sierra build;
- the ability to export books;
- TTS (Text To Speech) for those of the users, who are impaired with vision;
- low system requirements and taken memory space on the hard drive;
- equipping with the BookShelf database, which is appropriate for easy metadata management;
- intuitive reading mode, which is based on two pages viewing simultaneously;
- table of contents, related to crossover links of hypertext;
- tooltips and hypertext links transfer to Notes;
- the perfect embedded solution of text search function;
- fullscreen mode;
- built-in mouse gestures: zooming, scrolling;
- configurable operational keys;
- automatic encoding of charset;
- the high level of customization for columns gap, margins, inter row spacing, fonts colors, sizes and family;
- the configuration of book background;
- converting and printing to PDF format.
If you desire to look closer onto the app peculiarities, just download BookReader for Mac OS from the official site and feel free to use it according to your needs. The program supports the following formats: txt, rtf, doc, pdf, fb2, azw, prc, mobi, epub.