BookReader for WindowsFree App
BookReader for Windows is a free e-reader for Windows 8.1/10 with all appropriate functions, required for the stable, reliable and convenient books reading process. The program does not contain ad banners, and is frequently updated by the developer. In the new released BookReader for Windows app versions the encountered compatibility issues and bugs are fixed and new features are added from time to time.
Primary BookReader for Windows features
Here is the shortened list of most essential peculiar product abilities, which make this utility a worthy rival among the competitors:
- scrolling cues and smart scrolling;
- instant switch to a bookmark, faster book loading;
- book and text info can be highlighted and copied to a clipboard;
- the applet supports DRM-free plain text and EPUB books. Following the user’s feedback, the lack of supported formats is also the primary disadvantage of the program;
- multi-column contemporary design and usability;
- night/in door/day themes and profiles with the wide variety of fonts;
- portrait and landscape orientation;
- table of content for plain text and epub;
- pinning of favorable books to Start menu;
- watching your progress on live tile.
Important note: the program includes embedded in-app purchases, but they are not obligatory. Also you should omit attempting to open DRM-protected EPUB files via the tool, as far as this function is not supported.
Download BookReader for Windows for free from Windows Store beforehand, if you are going to handle the tool on more frequent basis. The applet supports exceptionally txt and epub file extensions.