MacroMates TextMatePaid App
MacroMates TextMate is a commercial GUI text editor for Mac OS X with a wide range of features, assigned both for programmers and web-designers. Despite the source code of the project is distributed for free, still in order to use it the appropriate license key is required. Nevertheless, that makes the app especially useful for production of code and its markup. MacroMates TextMate is not an IDE, instead it suggests such functions as syntax highlight, recordable macros and snippets for the ultimate user comfort.
Primary MacroMates TextMate features
The product is enriched with various functions and abilities, among which are:
- the capability to replace and search in a project;
- auto-indentation for widely-used functions like text pasting;
- auto-pairing of many characters, including brackets;
- clipboard history;
- column typing and column selections;
- completion of words from current document;
- dynamically implemented outline for multiple files operations;
- distinct file tabs, which allow to handle with individual projects;
- foldable coding;
- pop-up functions for quick navigation in a document and its overview;
- external plugins, attached via your mostly preferred scripting language;
- the macros addition without the need to apply any programming skills;
- replace and search of the regular expressions;
- run shell commands in scope of the document;
- the full-featured support of more than 50 languages;
- switch between individual files involved into projects with minimum mouse clicks and key combinations.
If you wish to make an attempt to handle with the program more attentively, simply download MacroMates TextMate from the official web-page and install it on your Mac. The project perfectly handles with the noted further text formats: txt, ascii, log, ltr, readme, text, asc, 1st, ans, apt, chart, chord, crwl, diz, err, faq, dsc, gthr, hht, klg, lst, man, me, nfo, now, openbsd, rpt, rtx, sms, sub, unx, utf8, vnt, wtx, xdl.