Helios TextPadFree App
Helios TextPad is a fit replacement of plain Microsoft NotePad text editor. Comparing to this specific tool, Helios TextPad contains several unique features, which make it absolutely indispensable program among the alternatives. The product is compatible with any Windows versions, starting from XP and up to Win 10, both for 32-bit and 64-bit edition platforms.
Primary Helios TextPad features
As it was already mentioned, Helios TextPad stands out among the concurrent program tools for its high level of stability, the lowest system requirements and addition of several unique functionalities, which will be clarified further. Here they are:
- the availability of in-context help for all commands, presented in the app;
- several files can be edited simultaneously thanks to Windows multiple document design;
- the drag-and-drop mechanism for the text copying between distinct files;
- correction of most common mistyping errors with commands to transpose lines, characters, words and change case;
- individual commands for indentation of blocks of text, joining and splitting lines and whole files insertion;
- you may undone or redone any modification of the text, back to the first one made;
- visible bookmarks may be put on lines, and after that the special editing commands can be applied to checked lines, which are highlighted with bookmarks;
- the keystroke macros can be saved for the most frequently used sets of commands;
- the embedded spelling checker contains dictionaries for 10 languages;
- customizable tools menu;
- integral search and file compare commands.
In order to download Helios TextPad for free, just address to the appropriate page on the official developer’s web-site. This project supports the noted further formats: txt, htm, html, ascii, log, ltr, odm, readme, text, asc, 1st, ans, apt, chart, chord, crwl, diz, err, faq, dsc, gthr, hht, klg, lst, man, me, nfo, now, openbsd, rpt, rtx, sms, sub, unx, utf8, vnt, wtx, xdl.