Microsoft NotePadFree App
Microsoft Notepad is the simplest text editor among those, which are available on Windows environment. There are only a few abilities, that NotePad is capable on: thus, you cannot create tables, diagrams or charts, cannot create marked and non-marked lists, cannot import videos or audios, etc. Basically, everything that you can do in NotePad, is to type simple text with indentations. For the professional brochure or poster Microsoft NotePad won’t definitely suit, but for making text notes or filling diary pages this word processor will be an ideal solution.
Primary Microsoft NotePad features
Here’s the quick review of essential NotePad functions and capabilities:
- very simple and straightforward interface;
- the printing of the document right from the main form menu;
- replacement of the defined word or phrase on another one after searching of all the entries into the text;
- fast shift onto the specified line number;
- the selection of any available among the presented onto the PC library fonts.
If you are looking for a plain product with unpretentious design and the simples text editing abilities, Notepad will exactly match your preferences. You don’t need to download Microsoft NotePad for free from the official page, as far as this utility is included into basic OS Windows distributive package. This tool supports the following text extensions: txt, htm, html, ascii, log, ltr, odm, readme, text, asc, 1st, ans, apt, chart, chord, crwl, diz, err, faq, dsc, gthr, hht, klg, lst, man, me, nfo, now, openbsd, rpt, rtx, sms, sub, unx, utf8, vnt, wtx, xdl.