GoodReader is a paid PDF and MS Office files reader with qualitative engine and ability to read, write and sign PDF documents. Regarding all other supported file extension, GoodReader is able to read them only, without modification rights. Another useful advantage of the applet over others is that it is capable to handle large-size PDFs. Usually software readers and hardware e-book gadgets have serious lags while trying to open huge PDF objects.
Primary GoodReader features
GoodReader is saturated with fit functionalities, in addition to already noted before, among which are:
- easy adding of PDF annotations: marking up and highlighting text boxes, callout comments (“sticky notes”), ovals, rectangles, arrows, lines, freehand drawings, etc.
- complete support of cloud services and other data transfer mechanisms: Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, SFTP, FTP, AFP, SMB, WebDAV;
- auto-synchronization with remote servers;
- simple maintenance of huge file collections;
- rename, move, copy, unRAR, zip and unzip folders and file objects.
The latest currently release contains a few miscellaneous option, which should also be described further:
- secure signing PDF docs with just three actual taps;
- active Auto Sync – scheduled and background execution;
- support of Touch ID service;
- Text-To-Speech internal module, which is able to perform audio-reading of your txt and PDF files. This module includes magnificent choice of languages and player-like audio controls.
This program supports the defined further extensions and formats: PDF, txt, doc, docx, html. If you desire to try using the applet for yourself, you need to simply download GoodReader from App Store.