TotalReader ProPaid App
TotalReader Pro is a paid version of one of the most versatile and compatible e-readers on iOS. The number of supported by the app formats is counted to several tens: starting from the most widely spread docx, doc and rtf and ending with comic book specific extensions cbr, cbz and cb7. The visual part of the project is also implemented on the high level of quality. If you are looking for a stable, reliable mobile applet with all required tricks and hints, pay a little closer attention to TotalReader Pro.
Primary TotalReader Pro features
The program tool contains no differences comparing to free version of the product, excluding the fact, that Pro-build is distributed on the proprietary model. Here is the short list of especial app features, which make it so bright and interesting:
- the largest number of compatible formats in comparison with the concurrent utilities;
- the support of source files for the developer’s environments and comic book formats;
- low mobile system requirements, which reflects on high speed of operations and general stability;
- a multitude of effects for documents: color controls, monochrome, sepia;
- quick document preview;
- full support of online book catalogs (OPDS);
- last open document list;
- opening documents from external apps;
- download manager and web-browser;
- FTP and Wi-Fi transfer.
TotalReader Pro also contains embedded file manager. It is fully integrated with iTunes, includes file sorting tools (by date, by size, by extension and by file name). As any other file manager, it has all appropriate file operation options (copy, move, create, pack/unpack, rename and delete) and file/folder search mechanisms.
This e-reader is compatible with the noted further formats: docx, doc, txt, rtf, fbz, chm, prc, azw, mobi, epub, fb2, pdf, djvu, pages, cbt, cb7, cbz, cbr. If you schedule to get acquainted with the reading abilities of the applet, download TotalReader Pro from App Store.