Without a doubt, TotalReader is currently the most proficient and efficient e-reader for iOS mobile devices. If you get acquainted with the app abilities closer, you will notice, that there is obviously no e-book format, which TotalReader could not open. Any text, office, comic book, archive or source code file is 100%-compatible, including the footnotes, links, tables, chapters, styles and other usability components. Another significant contribution is a perfect handling of large documents with plenty of graphics, charts, tables and so on.
Primary TotalReader features
Here’s a quick review of most essential and important e-reader abilities:
- The widest range of compatible formats in comparison with any other e-reader, available on the App Store;
- Support of all widely-used archive files: tar, gz, 7z, zip, rar;
- Synthesizer of speech;
- A rich assortment of animations for page turning effect: Rotate, Ripple, Cube, Flip, Curl, Fade, Slide;
- Night-time mode;
- Tight integration with most prevalent cloud services: Yandex.Disk, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive;
- Perfect support of widespread network services: DLNA, WebDAV, SFTP, FTP, SMB;
- Recovery of non-standard and corrupted files in automatic mode;
- Highlight and search text options;
- Clear navigation;
- Brightness control.
As a conclusion, TotalReader greatly works with online book catalogs (ODPS) and contains internal download manager and web-browser. Indeed, the high level of standard, raised by the developers is strictly confirmed.
The applet is compatible with all noted further file formats: docx, doc, txt, rtf, fbz, chm, prc, azw, mobi, epub, fb2, pdf, djvu, pages, cbt, cb7, cbz, cbr. If you download TotalReader for free from App Store, you will be able to check up all exclusive means and tools, served to make the reading process maximally pleasant and cozy.