Docs To GoFree App
Docs To Go is a freeware office suite package with several in-payment features, available on Android and iOS. This applet perfectly handles any MS Office files and also correctly works with PDF objects. Additionally, thanks to the functions of connecting to various cloud storages, synchronizing documents with the PC and opening of protected with the password files, available as micro transactions, the Docs To Go program becomes an irreplaceable tool in each user category arsenal.
Primary Docs To Go features
Here comes the shortlist of essential product functions and capabilities:
- free editing of files for new Docs To Go users (Viewer Edition);
- intuitive and transparent design with improved file manager and quick access to the wide set of editing and formatting capabilities;
- the support of such cloud storages as Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and Dropbox: viewing editing, saving and synchronization;
- full compatibility with Android up to 4.4 version;
- viewing of the PDFs;
- sending and receiving attachment files through Gmail or any other mail client;
- thanks to embedded InTact Technology, the original formatting of the docs being edited is saved;
- several variants of saving and synchronizing files: on the Android device, on the laptop or desktop PC through USB or on one of numerous cloud services;
- inclusive file manager (sorting of the file list by name, date of modification, size, etc.).
The Word To Go text editor also contains all required editing means, like selection of font size and type, addition of italic, bold and underline formatting, changing of text alignment, creation of marked and non-marked lists, etc.
The app supports files of the following extensions: doc, docx, pdf. If you want to get acquainted with the applet abilities closer, simply download Docs To Go for free from Play Market or App Store.