Cool ReaderFree App
Cool Reader is a versatile comfortable ereader for Windows, Linux and Android. Thanks to very wide variety of supported formats, Cool Reader is absolutely omnivorous and capable to open basically any eBook among those, which are available on the market. In addition, the app serves for viewing CHM and Amazon files and handling with the documents.
Primary Cool Reader features
Here is the short list of common Cool Reader functions and capabilities:
- full FB2 support: CSS-styles, tables, footnotes at the bottom of the page, the settings of the fonts, colors, interline interval, indentations, division of words;
- the animation of the pages scrolling – as in paper book or ordinary shift;
- the support of the dictionaries (Aard Dictionary, Fora Dictionary, GoldenDict, ColorDict);
- fully customized actions for buttons and sensor screen zones;
- daytime and nighttime profiles (two sets of the settings of colors, background, highlight brightness);
- reading aloud;
- bookmarks, table of contents, text search;
- bookmarks on the text fragment (quotes, comments, fixes);
- bookmarks export to the external text file;
- advanced customization of the styles via CSS;
- embedded file browser. Comfortable list of the latest books;
- support of the online books catalogues (ODPS): lib.ololo.cc, flibusta; the direct access to LitRes eBook store;
- you may read the books exactly from the ZIP-archive without extraction.
Cool Reader is a cross-platform project and successfully works on various platforms. If you want to have a personal look at the app features and abilities, simply download Cool Reader for free from the official web- site. The program supports the noted further set of formats: rtf, doc, txt, epub (without DRM), fb2, pml, mobi (without DRM), prc, pdb, tcr, chm, html.