LibreOffice WriterFree App
LibreOffice Writer is a free word processor, distributed on the open-source basis. Included into LibreOffice software package, which is a great alternative to the Microsoft Office suite.
Primary LibreOffice Writer features
From another free text editors LibreOffice Writer differs in many of ways, among which are inclusion of a text completion mechanics to implement predictive writing and export to PDF format. Also the program features a large variety of styles and templates and a grammar and spelling checker. Also it possesses several additional modules like character and word count and support of the autofilter per sheet function.
Here are the extended modules of the utility:
- page-layout methods, including tables, columns and frames;
- linking or embedding of spreadsheets, graphics and other objects;
- internal drawing tools;
- support line and color styles for the footnote and columns separator lines. This specific feature improves the compatibility of LibreOffice with ODF;
- master documents – for grouping of the documents collection into a single document;
- tracking of the changes while making the revisions;
- the function of importing and editing the PDF files;
- Remote and Scriptable Controllable via the UNO API;
- Equation Editor (involving LibreOffice Math plugin);
- integration of the database, including a bibliography database.
The word processor has a simple intuitive interface and pleasant design. If you want to get the product and achieve a personal experience while using it, you may download LibreOffice Writer for free from the official project server. LibreOffice Writer supports any operations with the following extensions: ODT, DOCX, DOC and RTF.