HTML Reader/ViewerFree App
HTML Reader/Viewer is the ultimate mobile applet for reading your HTML files, which are stored directly on the SD-card. This software solution will be especially useful for the developers, who desire to test CSS/HTML code on the go without reference to desktop HTML-editor. Miscellaneously, HTML Reader/Viewer offers the possibility to execute experiments over JS/JQuery source code, which is highly appreciated when you can’t get access to your PC right at the moment.
Primary HTML Reader/Viewer features
Below we will present the most attractive highlights of the utility, which should interest the user at once:
- simplified and intuitive approach to the workflow, which makes the tool absolutely easy to use;
- backward and forward navigation, accessible either via hardware buttons on the smartphone/tablet or in-app taps on the corresponding pictograms;
- disable/enable jаvascript, that makes the code potentially unsafe for running in unsecured environment;
- embedded file manager, which displays HTML-object resource files, stored in the internal memory of mobile device. As a bonus option, you may integrate the external third-party explorers from the Google Play, which will interact with HTML-content;
- if you require to edit HTML-file on Android-gadget, you may use any text editor, accessible by default, native or installed from the store. After that, you may view the results via the described package in conclusion.
In a few words, this editor is quite stable and reliable, all scripts are rendered and run smoothly and flawlessly. Moreover, the toolset does not consume a lot of system resources, so you can be assured, that testing your software project will not overload your mobile environment. After you download HTML Reader/Viewer for free, you obtain an efficient program means without any functional restrictions or featured threshold. The editor is compliant with viewing any html or htm file extensions.