ComicGlass is a commercial comic reader for iOS with the finesse amicable GUI and support of substantial formats (CBR and CBZ) in addition to PDF digital extension. The project provides the considerable functional set of opportunities, which are hidden under the hood. The selection among the night and day themes, the adjustment of page direction and flexible customization of taps and swipes make the ComicGlass applet preferable to all loyal fans of drawn stories and eastern manga.
Primary ComicGlass features
The toolset of ComicGlass is quite broad and diverse. Among the most notable highlights are:
- slick and full-scope integration with cloud services: OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox. After sync with any of the servers, you can assure the protection of your favorite digital issues from corruption and loss;
- smooth handling of double-page turns, which you can view in dual page mode or in the shape of separate pages;
- automatic removal of margin, which allows to get rid of annoying separators. Such an approach guarantees flawless and in-depth reading process workflow;
- the consistent status bar with detailed info about the active page, volume and issue number, comic author and date of release;
- embedded bookmarks, which give the reader a chance to continue reading directly from the position he halted;
- the addition of master passphrase, requested on the application startup. The passphrase makes the access to the software tool more secure and private;
- ability to view RAR and ZIP file objects right from the internal memory or SD-card without decompression.
If you require reliable and fast comic viewer for iOS, download ComicGlass from App Store, as far as this product would definitely satisfy the demands of any market user sectors. The applet conforms to cbr, cbz and pdf digital content compatibility.