YACReader is a multi-format cross-platform GUI comics reader, compliant both with desktop (Windows, Linux, macOS) and mobile (iOS) environments. The functional components, provided by this reliable and flexible application, are sufficient to satisfy the demands of all user categories, from rookies and newbies to pro and IT-segment. Indeed, YACReader is a remarkable solution that fits in many cases, which manga and western comics may encounter.
Primary YACReader features
The list of the program opportunities counts above a dozen of distinguished items. Below we will try to figure out, what exactly makes the product so special and handy:
- fully customizable, flexible and picturesque “comic flow” transitions, that enable you to browse your comics collection easily and smoothly;
- extensive file support, which concerns any archive or plain image objects in addition to pdf format;
- image rotation, which allows you to adjust the screen orientation properly according to your specific demands;
- selection of view modes between the double-paged, full-screen or full page size views;
- adjustment of background color, that makes the active graphical theme suitable for readers with impaired vision conditions;
- custom page fitting mode for viewing comic books with non-standard page sizes;
- bookmarks addition and reference to resume reading from the position on which you recently made a halt;
- custom tools for page quality improvement, such as gamma, contrast and brightness sliders, available in the reading mode;
- tracking of your readings with progress indicators and collections’ status;
- obtaining detailed comics info from Comic Vine tags: authors, volumes, number, title and so on;
- the built-in search engine to easily find your favorite comic issue.
At last, using this specific project you may import your comics into iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad to keep your folder organization and Comic Vine tags structure consistent among all iOS devices. Download YACReader for free and enjoy the enriched functional gamma and feature set of the tool. The project supports cbz, cbr, cb7, pdf extensions and plain image files formats.