PDF ReaderFree App
PDF Reader is a multi-format mobile e-reader for Android, which allows to read nearly any popular currently eBook files. In addition to reading abilities, PDF Reader offers reliable and amicable toolset for the handling and management of eBook libraries, which guarantees intuitive and clear access to any of the accessible book in a single tap. The software package is distributed on the open basis without any functional limitations.
Primary PDF Reader features
Here are the key highlights of the applet, provided by the developers:
- toggle between scroll or pages view. Miscellaneous page flipping animation available;
- text search, bookmarks, table of contents representation;
- the ability to attach bookmarks to text fragments (corrections or comments);
- the option to export bookmarks to external text object;
- embedded file browser, easy and fast access to recent books;
- ODPS catalogs and LitRes book store support in online mode;
- TTS-engine compliance;
- reliable compatibility with the most complex FB2-books: footnotes, tables and styles;
- toggle between night and daytime profiles (two individual sets of backlight levels, background and color);
- flexible brightness customization by swipe on the left screen edge;
- full-scope support of dictionaries (Aard Dictionary, Fora Dictionary, GoldenDict, ColorDict), which facilitates the identification of unknown words or phrases;
- the capability to read books directly from ZIP-archives without decompression;
- configurable key or tap zone actions.
After you download PDF Reader for free from the official Android store, you will obtain proficient e-reader with a mass of most useful and fit options, that will turn your e-reading experience into pleasant and highly enjoyable process. The package is entirely compatible with the noted below file formats: rtf, epub, cbz, cbr, fb2, xps, djvu and pdf.