DjVu Reader for iOSFree App
DjVu Reader for iOS is a mobile e-reader with enhanced DjVu format compliance and a mass of handy astounding functional abilities. The developers offer two versions of the product for their clients: freeware DjVu Reader and proprietary DjVu Reader Pro. Both of the tools contain precisely the same possibilities without any time-period or featured limitations. The paid build has been added to the App Store just to motivate the developer for further product support and advancement. If you would like to get acquainted with the freeware tool at first, you may download DjVu Reader for iOS for free and acquire Pro-version as an in-app micro-transaction, but that’s not obligatory.
Primary DjVu Reader for iOS features
The applet is enriched with broad gamma of exquisite abilities, making the package productive and powerful. Here is the description of most special of them:
- compatibility with all modern archive extensions;
- synthesizer of speech;
- full-scope integration with common cloud storages and network services (OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, DLNA, FTP, SMB and others);
- reliability and high stability of the program;
- utility automatically recovers non-standard and corrupted files;
- text highlight and search abilities;
- transparent hassle-free navigation through the toolset;
- document effects (color controls, monochrome, sepia);
- Wi-Fi and FTP transfer;
- brightness and color saturation control;
- rotation locking;
- embedded download manager and web-browser;
- integration with iTunes.
The user community and media feedback admit the high quality, stability and compatibility of the project, that supports any djvu-files disregarding their complexity and protection. Download DjVu Reader for iOS from the App Store and achieve a personal experience while working with it. The app supports djvu and pdf files only.
Free alternatives to the project: KyBook, TotalReader.