MacDjView is a freeware djvu-reader from the creator of WinDjView utility. Basically, these two utilities are two forks of the same project and provide quite similar opportunities. Thus, if you used WinDjView before, you will very quickly get used to the MacDjView applet and its range of possibilities.
Primary MacDjView features
Regarding the functional gamma of the product, here is exactly what the developers offer:
- distinct tabs in a unified form for opened documents. As an alternative, you may open each new document in a individual window, but evaluate the RAM-memory losses;
- continuous and single page view modes, the chance to display page turns as an addition;
- user bookmarks and annotations;
- search through the text and copy-to-clipboard accustomed mechanics;
- the support of the dictionaries, which translate the words below the mouse pointer;
- the list of page thumbnails with configured size;
- table of content and hyperlinks compliance;
- advanced print abilities;
- full-screen view mode;
- the modes of fast zooming in and out, following the defined selection;
- export of pages (or page components) into JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG or BMP image formats;
- the page rotation on 90 degrees;
- the scale selection: fit to page, by the width, 100% or defined by user;
- the customization of gamma, contrast and brightness;
- multiple display modes: color, black-and-white, foreground, background;
- scrolling and navigation with the mouse or keyboard assistance.
In general, this app belongs to a row of qualitative software tools, whereas the free model of distribution transforms it into a must-have solution for all user categories. Download MacDjView for free and obtain a personal experience from the toolset, simplified navigation and transparent usability of the applet. This software manages with djvu files only.