DjVu Reader for macOSFree App
DjVu Reader for macOS is a desktop-based eBook reader, intended to provide wide opportunities for the user which concern opening and viewing the djvu-files. While you are looking for an efficient and productive program tool, which could assist you in ebooks management, download DjVu Reader for macOS, and your search will be successful.
Primary DjVu Reader for macOS features
The developers have implemented a huge mass of useful and handy functional options into the package, so their short description will be provided further:
- smooth opening and reading any djvu-files, even those which are saturated with graphics and have quite large size;
- the selection and copying to clipboard of text fragments;
- search through the document by defined indexes and keywords;
- export to TXT and PDF possibility;
- the firmware Quick Look feature supported;
- competent and finesse bookmarks management;
- the contents pane view mode selection between Content or Outline only and Display with Thumbnails schemes;
- full screen view compliance;
- display mode toggling: Two Page Continuous, Two Page, Single Page Continuous or Single Page;
- zoom scale switch between Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom to Fit and Zoom Actual Size for the comfortable user view;
- the ability to turn to the first or last document page instantly, as well as accustomed next and last pages;
- the print extended opportunities.
The developers suggest 2 versions of their project for the users: free and paid FS-release. Their abilities are absolutely the same, except one sustainable limitation: applying the free build, user may view the first half of the document pages only. If you desire to have a general view of the toolset, GUI and usability and think over acquiring the Pro FS-version, download DjVu Reader for macOS for free at first, and only after that make the final decision. The app is compliant just with djvu text file extensions.
Free alternatives of the program: DjVuLibre DjView, MacDjView.