DjVuLibre DjViewFree App
DjVuLibre DjView is a contemporary cross-platform portable e-reader for Windows, Linux and macOS, which is shared on the open-source base, following the GNU GPL license. The program means is distributed as a component of DjVuLibre toolkit package, which is a set of libraries and utilities, designed in order to view, create and edit djvu files. In such a way, DjVuLibre DjView utility supports opening and viewing of the documents, stored in this specific format only.
Primary DjVuLibre DjView features
Below the list of app highlights is described, which distinguish the software package from the range of competitive products:
- perfectly works on Windows, Mac and X11 platforms;
- fully relies and built on the open DjVuLibre api;
- availability of portable distributive;
- persistent pages scrolling;
- hand in hand page display;
- the possibility to define an URL-link in the command line;
- all CGI and plugin options are accessible in the command line;
- the opportunity to add, edit and manage the annotations;
- thumbnails can be displayed in the form of grid;
- the outlines can be displayed to the user;
- full-scope support of page names;
- implementation of metadata dialogs;
- the Qt widgets can be repeatedly used on the recurring basis.
It should be noted distinctly, that DjView perfectly supports nearly all actual Linux branches, i.e.: Fedora, OpenSuse, Debian and Ubuntu. If you are working with the officially non-supported Linux fork, you may any time get the source code of the project from the corresponding Sourceforge page, compile it via the accessible program tools and obtain a runtime instance on your desktop machine.
Download DjVuLibre DjView for free from the corresponding project web-page and join the growing e-book readers community. The applet supports opening and viewing documents, saved with djvu extension only.