XPS AnnotatorFree App
XPS Annotator is an XPS management software package, which allows to print, sign, convert, annotate and view corresponding XPS object files. In relation to native Microsoft XPS Viewer, available in Windows by default, XPS Annotator provides much wider functional options and capabilities, more typical of commercial products, such as Pagemark XpsViewer and NiXPS View. The applet will perfectly suit for those of the users, who already tried the other freeware XPS viewers, and require enhanced opportunities for daily or concurring application.
Primary XPS Annotator features
The tool includes sophisticated potential, peculiar to shareware and proprietary software, which we would like to describe further in detail:
- add comments or notes to XPS docs to highlight items for reference later or to flag information. The utility supports highlighting annotations and adding ink notes and text notes;
- add document properties to XPS file, such as: category, language, keywords, description, subject, title, content-type, identifier, creator. This specific option will severely assist in flexible and efficient XPS objects management;
- embedded sidebar for reading process facilitation. Miniature thumbnails from all pages are located on the sidebar, so that you could quickly switch between pages instantly via thumbnails clicking;
- compatibility with security facilities (for instance, digital signatures) in order to implement higher file security during the object access;
- compatible with the most starter opportunities, which include text search, zoom, copy-to-clipboard, print and save a copy;
- the program means is also capable to convert XPS file to most common image formats.
The tool features far overcome the capabilities of rival projects, so download XPS Annotator for free right away from the official page without any doubts, - you will hardly find the fit alternative.
The application is compatible with xps extension only.