Subtitle EditFree App
Subtitle Edit is an open-source free subtitle editor, compatible with Windows OS only. Using the tool, you may correlate a subtitle without any efforts, if it is out of synchronization with the video. If you need to create subtitle from scratch, Subtitle Edit will serve you perfectly on this specific purpose as well. Clear and efficient toolset and intuitive GUI provide wide opportunities for adding, modifying, deleting and fixing subtitles and save them to any of 200 contemporary file formats afterwards.
Primary Subtitle Edit features
Despite the utility is shared among the open-source community members and plain users for free, its functional gamma is very saturated. Here is what the product can do:
- translate, synchronize, adjust and create subtitle lines;
- convert between any of 200+ supported various formats;
- amicable control of audio visualization – the spectrogram and/or wave form can be displayed;
- external video player integration with DirectShow filter;
- the subtitles can be translated automatically with Google Translate service;
- able to open internal built-in subtitles from mkv, mv4/mp4 (vobsub, closed captions, text), avi/divx, ts, or m2ts files;
- embedded wizard for common errors fixing;
- split/merge subtitles;
- miscellaneous effects: karaoke and typewriter;
- multiple replace and search text operations;
- undo/history management;
- qualitative localization on over 25 languages.
If you are seeking for powerful fully-featured software package for subtitle editing and management, pay attention to Subtitle Edit. It will fulfill all your expectations and even more – just download Subtitle Edit for free following the original web-link. The project supports sub and all other spread subtitle formats.