Huddle is a universal tool, which serves to provide immediate access to your activity feed, tasks, notifications and files on your iPhone or iPad. If you deal with Huddle workspaces more than often, the corresponding business content is downloaded to your gadget for offline work in the automatic mode. In general, Huddle stands out as a file hub for all your working activities on the iOS-based mobile gadget, and assists you to control a variety of business areas and layers.
Primary Huddle features
The tool is distinctive due to the presence of several peculiar features and functionalities, that make the described product unique and individual. Here they are presented:
- you may comment and review on files on the fly and provide access to key content during offline sync, even when you are not connected to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G;
- respond to and read crucial information which concerns business content you are handling from your team partners;
- make clear what tasks you schedule to work on today and tomorrow via the task management function through all of your workspaces;
- the full-scope file objects approval workflow, which is accessible as in-app module and makes possible direct reading and approval of the documents;
- remember and record vital tasks by delegating and creating them in an instant;
- upload files to Huddle right from your e-mail client and get over with collaborating on content;
- a multitude of offline operations – approve, review and read tasks and files, as well as add comments in offline mode.
With the described utility collaborative teamwork with files, tasks and activities becomes the real pleasure and will present you a mass of memorizing moments. In order to get access to the tool abilities and tricks, download Huddle for free from the App Market official page. The hub project supports the mentioned below text file extensions: doc, docx, dotm, dotx, dot, docm, pdf, ott, odt, rtf, txt.