iEditor is the no.1 voted professional text documents viewer and editor for iPhones and iPads. It does not consume much system resources, that makes the tool especially fast and portable. Although the utility is designed for editing source code basically, it is still quite fit for text files viewing process.
Primary iEditor features
With this particular mobile applet, you can perform a wide range of operations. Here is a quick review of the majority of them:
- editing and viewing text based files: txt file objects, html, log, shell scripts, doc, pdf, etc.;
- the capability to use Replace/Search functionality in the text file;
- exporting a text based file object to JPEG or PDF resource;
- the ability to email or print a file;
- the entire spectrum of File Management routines: Sort/Rename/Delete/Add files;
- the opportunity to open an object in distinct application.
Whereas you may find the specific product for e-books reading (TotalReader, FBReader, iBouquiniste), the iEditor will become a perfect solution for handling the small-sized text files (like readme, faq or log). The functionalities of the program will excellently suit for effective viewing and editing in addition to basic dealing with the source code.
If you would like to make an attempt to apply this application in daily work, download iEditor for free from the App Store at first. The tool is compatible with noted lower text files extensions: ascii, log, ltr, readme, text, asc, 1st, ans, apt, chord, crwl, diz, err, faq, dsc, klg, man, me, nfo, now, openbsd, rpt, rtx, sms, sub, unx, utf8, wtx, xdl.