Google DocsFree App
Google Docs is one of the best solutions for handling text files in Android OS. Small and convenient, this tool makes your working experience absolutely unique and outstanding, considering the fact, that the Google Docs applet perfectly operates any text formats and extensions, which you can encounter not so often in mobile environment.
Primary Google Docs features
If you often deal with a wide variety of text files, Google Docs will become a true godsend and will uncover new possibilities and opportunities.
- via this product you can edit, create and make collaborative work with other users using Android-based tablet or phone;
- work simultaneously with your business-partners or colleagues over the document at the same moment, as well as share documents;
- work anytime, anywhere – even offline, without access to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G network;
- respond to existing and add new comments;
- you can never be worried about losing your work progress – all the documents are synchronized with the cloud service and saved on your device automatically while you are typing;
- make a research right in the utility using the Explore feature;
- save, edit and open MS Word docs;
- the high stability of the program tool without even occasional freezes and lags even when opening large-size documents and files;
- full integration into the Android mobile environment. As you select a file and call the context menu using the appropriate hardware button on your gadget, the Google Docs module appears in the list of compatible apps, so you don’t need to attach the file to the program manually.
The list of compatible formats is very large. Basically, Google Docs supports any text file extension existing in Android OS. The tool successfully reads: ascii, log, readme, text, asc, 1st, ans, apt, chord, crwl, diz, err, faq, dsc, klg, man, me, nfo, now, openbsd, rpt, rtx, sms, sub, unx, utf8, wtx, xdl. Download Google Docs for free from Google Play store, and after that you may forget about other products while working with the text files right away.